Even amid economic and societal crises, efforts must be maintained to drive systemic change and achieve the Sustainable Development Goals, as progress is essential to anticipating and averting future crises. Doing so requires inclusive, multi-stakeholder coalitions. Why will focusing on the SDGs help us stay the course in the current circumstances? What fresh opportunities are there to build genuinely inclusive collaboration and coalitions that accelerate change at scale?
• How can businesses apply a gender and inclusion lens to their commitment to the SDGs?
• How can the G7 support them in doing so?
Sandrine Dixson-Declève, Co-President, Club of Rome
• Stefan Oelrich, Member of the Board of Management of Bayer AG; President Pharmaceuticals, Bayer AG
• Rachel Kyte, Dean, The Fletcher School of Law & Diplomacy, Tufts University
• Julie Linn Teigland, Area Managing Partner EY Europe, Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA), EY
Staying the course on the SDGs in a time of crisis