8:00-8:05 EST / 14:00-14:05 CEST
Arrival of participants and introduction by MC Sophie Lambin, Editorial Partner, Women’s Forum for the Economy & Society
8:05-8:10 EST / 14:05-14:10 CEST
Opening address: Marlène Schiappa, Minister of State for Gender Equality and the Fight against Discrimination, Government of France8.10- 8.40 EST/ 14:10-14:40 CEST
Opening conversation: Youth perspectives: a challenge today for a more inclusive futureModerator:
Jessica Bennett, Editor at large, The New York Times
• Clover Hogan, Founder, Force of Nature
• Alexandria Villaseñor, Co-founder, US Youth Climate Strike & Founder, Earth Uprising
8:40-9:20 EST / 14:40-15:20 CEST
WOMEN4HEALTH: Closing the frontline gender gap in healthcare
Women make up more than 70% of nurses worldwide and are often on the frontlines of healthcare systems, and consequently are at higher risk of exposure to infectious diseases like coronavirus. How should health policy by the G7, governments, business and beyond take gender into account on a spectrum of measures from protective equipment to insurance coverage to paid leave?
• How can gender-sensitive health policy and innovation help to anticipate and build resilience against future global crises?
• What is the key ask to G7 governments to help build a more inclusive healthcare landscape?
• Trisha de Borchgrave, Freelance Writer Current Affairs & Senior Associate, Global Women Leaders Strategic Philanthropy
• Katja Iversen, President & CEO, Women Deliver
• Ulrike Decoene, Group Head of Communication, Brand and Corporate Responsibility, AXA Group
• Caroline Criado Perez, Broadcaster & Writer, Invisible Women